I'll be honest, I love going with the flow and being spontaneous, but when it comes to business and success it is so important to plan your day before if begins.
I personally like to plan my day, in detail, the day before so that way when I wake up in the morning I know exactly what to do without using much thought or brain power.
I have found that my days are much more productive when I have a plan for my day rather than just letting life happen to me.
Tips for Planning your day for Success:
1. Think about what your ideal day would look like. What would you like to accomplish?
2. Make sure you allow time for breaks and fun which are important elements in having a balanced day. You don't want to dread your day.
3. Schedule your day in planner using as much detail as possible.
4. When tomorrow comes, stick to the plan!
5. Have a tracking system so you can look back at your consistency.
Do you plan your days or do you like to go with the flow? I'd love to hear what works best for you!
IG @stephygthatsme and @showuptogoup